It’s the end of 2013 which is a good time to reflect on what has happened and where I’m going. First off, this is my 100th blog. I never thought I had 100 blogs in me let alone people who continue to follow. So, thank you to all of you who read my blog! I love reading your comments and especially the messages of encouragement.
With that said, I am somewhat of a marketing nerd and want to please the masses so I do look at the analytics/trends of my blog. I’ve found it most interesting that the most read blogs are those having to do with sad topics and online dating (which in itself is sad!). If there is anything you want me to talk about, let me know. I’m fairly open and willing to share my experiences with you!
Here are some stats:
- Most read blog: “Do I Have the Strength To Go On” with over 200 readers
- My blog has been viewed 8,000 times since March 2013
- 88 Subscribers
- Lbs. lost since March: 25
- Sizes Down: 2
What I’ve learned in 2013:
- Focusing on my goals and achieving them quiets the noise of disappointment
- You can accomplish way more than you think you can
- Eating healthy doesn’t always taste good but the feeling is worth it
- Expect to fail because that’s when we learn the most
- Have fun or it’s not worth it
My goals for 2014:
- Completing the Bolder Boulder 10K in Boulder, CO
- Getting back to Sunday meal prep. For tips, Google it or check out Pinterest!
- Continue to make my overall health a priority.
- Remember what I learned in 2013!
I hope you continue this journey with me but most importantly, have fun!